– high-level finish,
– designed to be environmentaly clean
– comparatively inexpensive,
– comfortably sleeps two adults and two children.
THAT ALLOWS :
- immediate, flexible and long-term solution that enables you to use your land without investing in a permanent property commitment,
- for future development, ideal for leased land situations,
- to be power, water and sewer independent, it is well suited to remote or non-service supplied land,
- also be connected to available services,
- quick and easy transportation (via truck or helicopter) and installation to any orientation with minimal impact on site,
- unfolding to create a living space and refolding to create a secure unit for in situ storage or relocation.
- fully enclosed exterior steel shell (when folded up),
- appointed with large internal storage cupboards and shelves / stainless steel kitchen and fittings / bathroom with open shower, sink, composting toilet,
- interior fabric screen system gives the versatility of creating rooms within the large open living space : includes bunk beds, double bed room, dressing room, kitchen and bathroom,
- exterior canvas screen system allows to shelter the deck area for comfortable indoor/outdoor flow and living,
- 6 concrete footings form a stable, non-invasive ‘foundation’, allowing you to situate the unit on a wide range of ground conditions.
This marvel is the brainwork of a design house called BONNIFAIT & GIESEN out of New Zealand… You can visit their awesome website Here: BONNIFAIT & GIESEN